AT23. Engaging Graduate and Doctoral Alumni
November 01, 2020
What's Up Trendsetters!
Today, I talk with a panel of experts about engaging graduate and doctoral alumni from alumni relations, career development, and philanthropic perspectives. Our panelists include:
- Anna De Cheke Qualls, Director of External and Alumni Relations, Graduate School, University of Maryland (Linkedin)
- Natalie Lundsteen, Assistant Dean for Career and Professional Development, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and Past President of the Graduate Career Consortium (Linkedin)
- Tiffanie Purvis, Director, Office of Gift Planning, University of Maryland (Linkedin)
Our trend lines include:
- what makes graduate and doctoral alumni unique,
- examples of impactful engagement and philanthropic projects, and
- issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion in higher education.